CONTRARY TO REPORTS earlier this week, the Sunday Telegraph in the UK is today reporting that Nigella Lawson could face a probe into her alleged drugs use.The newspaper, citing Scotland Yard officials, said police will now carry out a review of evidence she gave during the fraud trial of her former personal assistants.The celebrity chef admitted to taking cocaine several times, as well as trying cannabis. However, she denied habitual drug use.Francesca and Elisabetta Grillo, however, had claimed that she regularly took the Class A drug. They were both acquitted on Friday when police said they would not look at Lawson’s admissions.However, there seems to have been a turnaround by Scotland Yard over the weekend.“We will use specialist resources from within the Metropolitan Police Service to examine all the evidence which emerged as part of a review into this matter,” Commander Stephen Watson of the Metropolitan Police told the Telegraph. “At some point once that review is included, presumably in conjunction with the Crown Prosecution Service, we will determine a way forward.”The investigation may focus on who supplied the drugs to her.Meanwhile, both Lawson and her former husband Charles Saatchi continue to make front page news across the water. The Sunday Times writes about his attempts to plant negative stories about Lawson in the media before the court case.Tim Rayment writes: “The Sunday Times declined to publish the allegations, which were made weeks after Saatchi was photographed with his hand around Lawson’s throat in June at Scott’s, a London restaurant”.Related: Former assistants of Nigella Lawson acquitted of fraudRead: Nigella: I’m not proud of drug use, but I’m not on trialMore: Are TV dinners healthier than home-cooked meals?